Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lack of Recent Post

It as been really hard to find time to blog recently...and it stress me out a bit.  I love to blog while Mark is at treatment.  It makes the time go by quick and it is a release for me.  Recently Mark's catheter has been acting up quiet a bit.  Therefore it has left me to be by his side...or even in the bed with him for most of the treatment.  Treatments have been lasting for about 4 hours with all the interruptions we have been having.  I am not sure where I last left off.  Due to the results of the line study coming back normal, there will be no catheter replacement at this time.  I absolutely do not want Mark to have surgery again if they think we will be in the same boat...but this is crazy!.

Yesterday I was lucky to have a volunteer sit with him for a little bit!  I was using this time to my advantage...blogging, paperwork for up coming appointments and maybe even clean my purse out!  There is never enough time in the day and recently when the evening comes I just want to go to bed!  We are eagerly awaiting a couple big transitions in our lives.  I think at the end of the day it all just exhaust me.  I also carry a little guilt for feeling so burnt out...if that makes sense to anyone?

Mark's craving after dialysis...Pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment