Saturday, April 23, 2011

4 Months

One Month ago...We were having our donors tested.  Today...We now know the results and are excited with moving forward!  This last month has been such a struggle with Mark's catheter.  We have good days and bad days...treatments lasting closer to 4 hours.  We are not getting home until much later! Mark and I are both burnt out and ready to move forward!  This has also been a busy week for us...Chris' big 30th birthday!!  Mark's urology appointment...now we are just waiting on one quick appointment and Mark will be cleared!!  Also my dear friend Evy's 30th!!  I love and hate a busy week.  It keeps me busy but I will be burnt out for Easter this weekend.  Tonight We will be having a 30th celebration for Chris and Evy!  So pathetic it took all my might to throw a 30th party....but they both deserve it!!  It's great that they share a birthday week! We will relax enjoy the weekend celebrating everything...The birthdays, Easter, and most of all the road to Mark's health...He will be a happy healthy little boy again before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment