Monday, April 18, 2011

Marathon Monday



Today is a big day in the city...Marathon Monday!  The Boston Marathon and The Red Sox game.  This means it is busy in the city, with lots of street closures.  The traffic coming in was not to bad...the traffic going home...well let's just say I am scared!!  We will be leaving here just in time for the Red Sox game to end.  The funny thing is it's a hospital holiday and it's a ghost town here!  I'm hoping Mark's treatment goes with little to no issues so that we can get right out of here.
We had an eventful weekend...it flew by!  Saturday Mark and I went to see Barney Live! Mark was so happy to go see Barney.  It is not often that he goes on tour, so we have to get tickets when he is around.  I was not able to take picture...but boy I wish I did.  Sunday was a nice relaxed day for me!!  I got to go shopping with Rachael for a couple hours.  We came home to a yummy dinner....it felt like a summer day!  We also dyed Easter eggs with Mark when we got home...That is always a fast but fun thing to do.  Mark has no patients to wait for the eggs to get to a bright color.  He then likes to start mixing the colors as well....It makes me crazy, but I do understand it is an activity for him and I can't be so orderly!
Chris with dinner!

6.5 pounds...he was a big guy!

Easter Eggs :



I started to blog while we were at Children's today.  I had to stop to lay with Mark.  His catheter was acting up today.  With several interruptions it made the time crawl by.  I had to lay in bed with him and the nurse had to sit next to him the whole time.  On a good note the ride home was a breeze...that was a great way to end a long afternoon.  Mark is on school break this week, I was hoping to go to the park tomorrow...but i hear it may rain.  I hope not!  We will be making a cake for Chris' 30th tomorrow!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment