Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waiting...

As always we are waiting on answers.  The results came back fine with his catheter study.  The only thing they had questioned was a possible heart murmur.  Not be be negative but my thoughts on that was...great another thing to add to the appointment list.  I'm just super burnt out and eagerly awaiting transplant to come soon.  The catheter still ran with problems Monday.   I had to lay in bed with Mark for the full 3 hours of treatment to keep him still.  Here we are on Wednesday and still no answer.  He seems to be about 20 minutes into treatment with no issue...this is great!  Also a little weird that it was so touchy and know it seems to be okay??  Who knows...The doctors just did rounds and not one mention of the catheter or possible murmur came up..I will just have to track them down before we leave today.  I was not able to chat with the doctors, because I was trying to find out if any results were in from the potential donors.  We have hit the two week mark and I'm getting anxious.  
We headed into Boston early today for dialysis at 9 and then ophthalmology appointment this afternoon.  I'm also hoping to stop in to have Mark's x-rays done before we leave today.  These are all things that have to be done before Mark can be cleared for transplant.  We are so close to being done with the list!  Our biggest appointment will be on April 20th.  Urology will determine what is going to happen with his native kidneys.  I am sure the big topic will be the fact Mark has such a high urine output.  I just feel as if we are so close...yet so far to transplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment