Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dialysis Birthday!

Today was a day of celebration for Mark at dialysis!  He was spoiled from the moment he walked in the door!

Mark loved the thought of having a party at dialysis....he asked me on the way in if I thought he would be able to have cake in the dialysis unit.  That is typically against the rules...no food no drink in treatment area!
But not today....

Also some special guest showed up to wish Mark a Happy Birthday...


What a great afternoon Mark had, and was spoiled by all his dialysis friends and staff.  Mark received many gifts and lots of warm birthday love!



This afternoon was lots of fun...When it came to other things we didn't get to far!  I did find out that our donor information was sent over to The Brigham!  All we can do is hope at this point that they will move forward with the appointments on their end.  We have yet to hear from the urologist about Mark's report and native kidneys....Tomorrow I will start calling his office to try to get some answers.  I really don't want to be a stalker...it makes me feel uncomfortable..but I am sick of waiting.  Wish me luck!!






No comments:

Post a Comment