Monday, May 2, 2011

Catch Up Post....


Last week was pretty busy for us!  We also are looking at a couple busy weeks ahead.  Here is what we have been doing!!
Mark was very excited for the Easter Bunny to come...I was too, but it was a late night for us!  I had Chris and Evy's 30th the night before Easter.  It was a lot of fun...I was tired for Easter!
Happy 30th Chris and Eve!
Yes...The only picture of me from the party...why..why..why?

After a late night the Easter Bunny arrived.




Mark was so excited when he woke up.  He ran into our room and said "The bunny was here!!"  Later that afternoon we enjoyed brunch with my family and had a lazy Sunday afternoon!

Mark said "The Easter Bunny has nice antlers"




Last week we had a change in our week due to Special Olympics...It was hard to adjust but it all worked out.  It' not normal to be home 2 days in a row during the week!   We also had a couple really bad days with Mark's catheter as well.  Mark was spoiled by his friend Danny at dialysis.  He is an older boy who is just so great to Mark.  The Easter Bunny left a real fishing pole for Mark at Danny's house...and Mark got to have dinner with Danny one night last week.  I think that made Mark's week....He loves Danny and his Dad so much!  I hope to remain contact with this family after transplant.
Speaking of transplant...Our donor has been moving along with all the appointments that need to be done. Children's should have a copy of all the donors test results as of today!!!  We will then find out if the donor can move forward to the next set of Boston appointments.   So far our donor has had a physical, EKG, xrays, lots of lab work done.  I am hoping we will find out today if we can move forward with Boston appointments!  I feel like everything is moving so fast...I'm having a hard time on focusing on all that we have going on!



No comments:

Post a Comment