Friday, December 24, 2010

Yesterday my world stopped...

Meet Mark :
  What a joy he is and what a journey he has taken us on!  Today was the one hardest days of my life.  I don't think I ever really slept last night to be honest.  I had all the information replaying in my head all night long.  As I lay by the window missing my husband, watching the snow fall, and listening to Mark's heavy breathing....I just cry.  Feeling so helpless for my baby, needing my husband more then ever and just wanting to be strong but I can't.  I guess that was just a little "me" time!
  It's morning and time to be strong.  We start our day off with a trip right to the operating room.  Mark has some new equipment...IV catheter on the right side of his chest.  Now we are all set up to start Dialysis this afternoon.  The day is here that we have always feared.  His kidneys have failed,  and our lives have changed over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment