Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I miss everything about you

We both had a great night sleep last night.  We have a couple doctors come in for rounds this morning.  No word of what the days plans are.
  I got up early to grab my coffee and ate some oatmeal in the parent lounge.  I was able to talk with another family that is here in ICU.  We shared stories....My heart breaks for this family.  They're here for the holiday's in Boston visiting family all the way from the west coast.  They brought their daughter in for what the thought was the start of the flu.  Not so much...It was a Brain Tumor, and a rare one.  Thank god their travels brought them here to Boston.  They say things look good after the surgery but still a long road ahead.  So that makes me think, this little girl was here for a reason and things happen for a reason...life is short, you must live, work, play your hardest and never have regrets.  This is just one story of the many, many families that are here.
  So here I'm this morning feeling a little sad.  Mark will be okay when this is all over, it's just hard right now.  I miss everything about him ....his voice, smile, songs and most of all his touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment