Friday, September 23, 2011

9 Months

Well It's been 9 months....That is almost a year!  I have to say the time has gone by so fast, but so slow at the same time.  We are ready, ready to be done.  I'm sure that I'm on repeat mode at this point...But its getting old!  
Mark has been listed for 53 days now.  The doctors had said it could be up to 100 days.  The good news is it's just coming sooner day by day.  I just never thought we would wait this long!  About 2 weeks ago the doctor had told me he anticipates Mark going into transplant in the near future.  Of course I ran home packed everything, cleaned my house from top to bottom.  I was sure it was going to happen that weekend...not so much.  His definition of near future and mine are a bit different.
Other then waiting we have not been up to much.  Working, school, hospital and home.  That is our story right now.  Pretty boring, which leaves nothing to blog about!  I do get more and more anxiety as the days pass.  Transplant will be exciting, we will finally begin our long road to recovery.  It will feel nice to have a different schedule.  I also fear the long winter I will have home with Mark being cooped up in the house.  If I survive this recovery I can do anything :)
September 11

First Pat's game of the season!

Brushing up on his presidential knowledge.

Mark's Art Show


Hanging with Celeb's....Just another day for Mark :





1 comment:

  1. Hi Em,

    I love the photos - esp 9/11! Wow! Can't wait to see you guys. Missed you all!

    xxoo suzanne

    ReplyDelete