Monday, January 17, 2011

What Happend

What happened?  I think I need to make an agreement with myself....If I do not blog on Sunday it is not a big deal.  If I do it's okay too!  Once again I felt weird taking a day off..but we were busy..Doing what you say?  Nothing.  We had some visitors through out the day.  Chris headed off to Sunday Funday with the guys...I made the decision to stay home with Mark.  It was not that I had to, but is just for the fact that it was a big game.  I knew that the guys would be a little upset...god help us if we lost.   Sadly we all know what happened
Chris let me sleep in on Sunday...It was awesome.  Once I got up it was time to start my day with some of the best little company we could have!  Elisa and Faith came for a visit.  They brought their Mom's too...I love them too!  It was nice to hangout have coffee and see the girls.  Evy and Bobby were here as well...but as soon as Chris set up the new printer the boys were out of here.  Mark was in his glory with the company.  After they headed out Ita and Rachael came by for a visit.  Rachael is a very special girl.  She has always had such a big heart.  She volunteers time in Mark's classroom throughout the school year.  She is in middle school...she also has hung out with Mark outside of school.  I love that she is so patient and understanding of Mark.  It takes a lot of courage at her age to be there for my little guy and the other kids in Mark class.  Mark was of course happy to see her and Ita.  Once they headed out it was time to watch the game and hang out with the girls.  It was a quiet afternoon for the most part...Just Eve, Amanda, Abby, Mark and I.  It was nice to sit in front of my TV and actually see the game.  I wonder was it tradition that made the Pats loose? This was the first Sunday (besides when Mark was in CHB) that the whole crew wasn't together under the same roof...Did someone wash a jersey??  Who knows?  Let's just hope for a better season next year.  Well one more question....Will Tom cut his hair??  
We are now getting ready for a busy day in Boston.  Mark has his Check up with the team during rounds...They do this once a month.  Also tomorrow is our family meeting.  This is when all of our questions will be answered, and we will start to make a plan of action.  This is going to be a busy week for us.  We will be in Childrens 4 days as of today...maybe 5.  

No comments:

Post a Comment