Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today I'm thinking what a lucky girl I am!  Even though Chris and I have been together for a long time, we were married just last year.  Not that I thought things would change dramtically with marriage, but it kinda does...if that makes sence to anyone.  Over the last year things didn't go quiet as we expected!  I honestly thought around this time we would be expecting the arrival of our second child...not a kidney..hehe.  It's also funny how things happen..timing is everything.  I think this last year has grounded us a little bit, and helped is focus on the important things.
I wouldn't or should I say couldn't have choosen a better partner for this life.  Chris keeps me grounded, he loves unconditionally, and will sacrifice anything to provide for us.  He is a stand up guy.  I'm sure every women would say that about their signifacant other.  It's the truth about Chris.  I'm excitied to get Mark healthy and live the life we have ahead of us.  This is just one long year out of many.



Happy One Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment