Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

So this is the time of year that we all make our New Year resolutions.  I know everyone must do this in some way or another.  I never put much thought into mine.  I have just had a bit of time to reevaluate some things in my life (not much I'm almost perfect!...that was a joke!)  I do not want to dwell on this I just want to stick to some basic goals and work on them.  I figure if I blog them it may make me actually follow through.

  1. Organization
  2. Exercise (I know what your thinking....that's original)
  3. Make a quilt
I think that is great for now.  Organization is a huge one for me.  I have so many little projects and stuff I want to go through.  I'm hoping this is the year I can master this!  Then my husband will stop yelling at me for being a hoarder...I'm a girl...I have stuff.


We are going to take on a lot this year.  Mark has always been a "medical" kid.  He has always had lots of appointments, medications, and needs.  Know we are looking at that in a much higher volume.  We are about to have to make many major decisions during this upcoming year.  All we can hope for is a Healthy and Happy New Year.  It's going to be a busy year....with the continued outpouring of support we have.....We will make it through anything! 


Happy New Year :)

1 comment:

  1. We can help with the quilt!!!!! It sounds like you guys had a good day... nice to see the cousins hanging out.... love you evy and bobby

    ReplyDelete