Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Husband

Today is our 8 month wedding anniversary!  I thought we would start to plan our 1 year anniversary trip around now....but not so much.  We are planning for a kidney transplant!  Of course we will take that over any vacation it is just crazy how things change so fast.
What do I have to say about my husband?  My husband is an amazing man.  I can't imagine life without him. We just work well together.  Every marriage has hard times, our's just came on a little quicker then we could expect.  Chris has made this transition in our life smooth.  I have not had to worry about a thing.  My main focus is Mark.  At times I feel lost in space, I also carry a lot of guilt.  I want to be working to better our future.  I know this is just a bump and things will be "normal" again.  I want to be superwomen and I'm not!  So I thank him...he is superman!  I just wonder where will we be next year at this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment