Thursday, March 10, 2011

Extra Extra Read All About It...

This morning I was excited to get up and see the paper!  The story about Mark hit the stands today.  You can find this article in the Littleton Independent and Westford Eagle!  We even landed a front page spot in the Independent.  I think Mark was just as excited to see it as I was.  I have to thank Nathan for coming out to the house to meet us and writing such a great article.


It is just fitting that day the article comes out, we are ready to move forward with our first round of potential donors.  A big part of the story is the search for a living donors.  Although I can't give much detail on this process ahead for our family and the potential donors.  I feel out of respect for both parties I will blog minimally about this process.  Of course I will keep everyone informed on the steps...but will keep donors information private.  This is just such an amazing gift....I often wonder what made these potential donors step forward.  The donors come from all walks of life...some I know others I don't.  All I know is that we are very grateful for there willingness to be there for us in this time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment