Monday, February 7, 2011

Some Good News

Mark had a late start to his morning.  I think he had a little too much Superbowl fun.  He was really into the half time show....I was too.  There is a bit of controversy from my fellow "social network" friends in regards to the halftime show.  Many people said it was one of the worse halftime shows they had ever seen.  Well Mark and I disagree completely!!  We can all look pass the fact that Christina forgot a full verse in the national anthem...but we will be quick to bash on the amazing halftime show?  
Today we had a late start to Boston.  We had to stop for gas before we headed into the city.  Somehow we made it here on time, but to be honest I'm not sure how.  We have done about an hour of treatment.  The doctors are doing rounds today.  Mark's biggest concern is his cold at this point.  They say it sounds better, but would like to see some more improvement with it.  So this means no school this week.  We are always so close to getting permission to go back....then something changes!
On the other hand I'm happy to report some good news!  We have a couple potential donors that have stepped forward.  This is only days after I have posted the information on the blog and email. We are still waiting for a couple more people to step forward, but feeling surprised we have had some responses!  We will not move forward for another couple weeks with the donor list.   I have had many emails from people who have said they are not an O blood type, but are passing the information along.  It truly amazes me the many people this information has reached in a small amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment