Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Have Anxiety!

I have anxiety...not normally but sometimes...like today!  I have been on edge all day!  Mark on the other hand had a great day!!!  Today was his first full day at school.  He was slow going this morning from all the Valentine celebration yesterday.  So needless to say we were a bit tardy for school.  He lasted the whole day at school with no issues.  Ita said he was non-stop.  He will go back on Thursday...and if all goes well we will set up his busing for next week.  Mark was a bit disappointed that he wasn't taking the bus this morning.
I was surprised at how well I did dropping him off.  I felt a bit anxious and went home to clean.  It was nice to have a little time to myself, but it wasn't the best of times.  Maybe I was lonely....missing my boss??  That is Mark I'm referring too!
Maybe this is my problem...my virtual tarot card for today:




The Two of Cups

Negativity. Restriction of desires and imprisonment. Less sever forms of the above. Drastic change that may rob the individual of freedom of expression. Sometimes bankruptcy and imprisonment. more usually imprisonment within a set of circumstances which cannot currently be altered. Sudden changes out of one's control. Less sever forms of the above.


Negativity maybe??  I have been a bit of a "Negative Nancy" lately.  I just can't get out of my own way.  I apologize in advance for my recent ways...but I am just not feeling myself.  My goal is to get to the bottom of this by the weekend.  I also have a lot of stuff sitting the back burner I need to tackle.  I am sure that is not helping.  I need to move forward and pick a date for the lab drawing to find Mark a match.  We have several appointments coming up as well.  I have a billion unanswered emails from so many kind people....I can go on and on with the laundry list!  I will spare you all.  So for tonight I will commit myself to some of my favorite shows...yes Teen Mom and a few others.  I will call it a night and try again tomorrow.  I just don't like being with myself when I'm so grumpy....My poor husband...he is a saint!

No comments:

Post a Comment