Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Blues

The weather is terrible today.  The ride in was surprising not to bad.  Mark was on the tired side this morning.  I think his late night Saturday partying finally caught up with him!  I had planned to leave early this morning but I could not get Mark out of bed.  We finally headed out after I forced Mark to get up.  I of course did not get much accomplished this morning.  We had no coffee in the house :(  I managed to respond to a few emails...the list is huge!  I should have done way more but I could not motivate myself.
As soon as Mark got on his treatment today we had an appointment with the Coping Clinic.  They took time to meet with me for a bit then Mark.  This is a basic psychiatry consultation.  She asked me lots a questions about Mark and about the family.  They wanted to know how much we thought Mark understands about this process.  Also what helps Mark and us to get through all of this.  Overall things have been great, he seems to be tolerating treatment well!  He is starting to come down with something again...we are hoping it passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment