Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yay For School!

Mark was up with a smile on his face this morning!  He was going to school.  This will officially be his 2nd full day of school since December.  Boy did I think he would have been able to go much more then that at this point.  He practically tucked and rolled out of the car when we pulled up.  I was surprised he even said goodbye to me when I left.  He had a great day at school with no problems!  
While mark was at school I got a call from our dialysis nurse.  She called to see if we could come in early tomorrow to meet with the surgery team.  We were suppose to go next week...but tomorrow is fine.  This is the kick off to all our appointments that will clear Mark for transplant.    It seems fitting that it will fall on the 2 month anniversary of his start on dialysis.  Yes tomorrow will be 2 months!  Time  crawls  flys when your not having fun :)  I am not sure what will happen at the appointment tomorrow.  Maybe it will just be a meet and greet?  This will be the Doctors that will be preforming Mark's transplant.  I hope I like them.  I will have to fill you in tomorrow on what happens.  I'm thinking we may get some answers on the possible native kidney removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment