Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

We love Sundays :)  Mark has been resting up trying to kick his nasty cold.  We have not left the house since we arrived home on Friday night.  Our drive home was just under 3 hours the other night!!  This has been the commute home lately.  You can expect anything from 2 to 2 hours and 45 minutes or so.  I think I'm just use to it at this point.  
We are hoping to escape the house this afternoon for a little super bowl party!  Then we will be home to watch the game in bed.  There is no major interest in the game for me.  Sorry to all my dear friends who are Packers fans!!  I just want to see the commercials and half time show!  


Mark was lucky enough to have a special visitor this weekend...Chris called and said he had a surprise for Mark on Friday night.  I had to explain to Mark that he couldn't keep his surprise!


We were dog sitting!  Mark loves Chance so much.  He usually ask us to buy him a dog at least once a week.  We have promised him the next time we move he can get a dog.  He is also very happy with the occasional rental dog!  I think he would actually be a very good pet owner, but he is obsessed with giving treats! 
Mark is busy working on school work with Ita this morning.  They have to hand in his MCAS portfolio in the next couple months.  With his lack of attendance at school he is a little behind on his school work.  Maybe there is a chance that he can get to school this week too!  It will all depend on this never ending cold.
I am determined today will not be another day trapped in the house...our days have been a whole lot of this :


The snow is also up to our windows...so I feel like I'm trapped in my own house!  Get me out of here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment