Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First trip back

What a morning.  I'm trying to get up early and set up for the day so things go smooth.  Well not this morning...I was up then Mark asked me to come snuggle, and I was fast asleep.  We started or day at about 8:30 today.  It took about an hour to do breakfast and medicines.  The sad thing is the breakfast was already made.  I had made a triple batch of pancakes yesterday.  So all I had to do is reheat and serve!  It is the medication that takes forever.  We then relaxed for a few minutes...I used the computer and Mark played with Play-Doh.  It was time to get ready so we could get out of the house on time to go to dialysis.  Let's just say we both showered and got out of the house on time....but my hair was still wet and no make-up!  I feel confident that we will get the hang of this.  
We arrived at CHB with 15 minutes to spare.  To our surprise they were 30 minutes behind.  This is the bad thing about the afternoon spot.  If they are running late we are going to sit in a bit of traffic.  I am hoping it was just a bad day for them.  Let me tell you how happy I am that dinner is done.  I think I'm going to try to do that for everyday that we come in here.
The start of Mark's treatment went well!  He wasn't sick...his spirits were up and all was well.  About 30 minutes in to treatment things went down hill.  Our Nurse was able to give him medicine so his stomach would calm quickly!  Mark is now resting watching TV and doing an art project.  We have a little more then an hour to go.  
If we get home on time, I will be going out to meet up with some of my girlfriends.  It will be nice to get out for a few hours.
The girls I can't wait to see tonight :)

I left my camera at home and blogging from CHB.  Therefore no pictures of Mark today....I know without Mark it is a little boring...Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment