Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm Not A Hoarder :)

Today we were busy busy!  We got up this morning had breakfast and headed out.  We had planned a family trip to Costco & Market Basket.  I know it's Saturday...we are crazy!  We actually did really well and were in and out of both stores.  Mark was rewarded with a ride on the merry go round at MB.  He loves those rides (even though he looks like a giant on them).  I need to bring a camera with me next time.  I need a pocket size digital...mine is too big to drag around.  When we got home we put everything away and then played.  I was being a procrastinator....I did not want to start cleaning the basement.  So finally after a yummy dinner that Chris cooked, we got Mark into bed.  I avoided my task at hand for awhile and finally headed down stairs :(  I needed to get all of our wedding stuff together that we offered to give to a friend of Chris'.  We had lots of candle holders and stuff that I want to get rid of and she said she would take them!   I managed to pack up all of that stuff and start organizing the dungeon!  Mark has a million toys I need to also pass along...anyone looking for toys let me know.  He has a ton of nice stuff just too much.  After putting in a little time down stairs my reward to myself...a nice glass of wine and an episode of Hoarders.  I just wanted to feel better about myself and my basement.   I still have a lot to do down there...but looks much better.  I have decided I'm not a hoarder...just lack organization skills.  This is one of my New Year resolutions I'm working on.
I also have to mention Chris and I had a nice time on our date night last night.  Thanks to Camille I had my brows waxed and a blow dry before we went out.  I am not going to lie...I didn't get a full face of make up on...but I still felt good!
Now it is time for a movie and rest up for Sunday Funday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Emily thank you so much for offering me the wedding stuff. I'm so excited. And as soon as this snow stops, I will be able to come pick it up! I hope Mark is having a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Leigh...It's all packed up and ready when you can get here:) It's not in the way so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete