Sunday, January 2, 2011

Funday






For a day "off" today we managed to stay very busy!  We had lots and lots of visitors....They all brought lots of fun gifts as well!  Mark was in his glory.  He asked me this morning if I could go buy him presents...lucky for him things worked out on his behalf.  It was of course nice for me to see friends, feel human and socialize.  I may not look human at the moment, but none of them ran out of here!  I know I have more grey hair then ever and I need a brow wax soooo bad.  That's all on my things to do list when we get out of here.
We had a chance to break off the floor for a few minutes today.  We really weren't suppose too...and got caught when we got back because our Doctors were waiting outside our room.  They had important diet paper work to drop off.  We have to read up on a low potassium diet.  This shouldn't be to hard for us...I hope! One of the main things Mark will have to cut out will be beer and soda, other then that he should be good!  :0)
Tomorrow will be a real working day at CHB... We have been here for 11 days and with the holidays I think there has been 3 working days for them.
  This means many Doctors to see and lots of information to gather.  I feel like it is going to be my first day back to school after a summer off.    We will have dialysis at some point, see the renal team and neurology. 
Our break out mission:

I don't know what's going on here..


Visitors 


Time for a little television and a good nights rest!  

                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment