Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm tired

Wow I'm tired today.  First off note to self...being a stay at home Mother is a full time job.  So maybe staying out with my girlfriends until almost midnight was not the best idea!  I have to say it was much needed time and I have no regrets....but man I'm tired!
We were up bright and early today.  Mark and I were feeling quiet ambitious to start our day!  After we saw Daddy Lion off to work we made a plan. Mark and I had breakfast together and made a grocery list, and off we went to the MB.  It was not the easiest task I have ever taken on.  It was a bonus I didn't hit any one with Mark's wheelchair.   We made out of Market Basket with four bags of grocery and no melt downs from either of us.  After that we headed into my work for a surprise visit. 
  When we got home my Mom and Aunt stopped by to visit Mark for a few minutes and give him a cool present!  They couldn't stay to long because Mark had home school today.
  Mark worked with Ita for about an hour today...He worked hard!  I think he was happy to have that school routine.  Mark is in a baking club at school, they make cookies for the troops every week and mail them off.  His friends from baking club sent cookies over today for Mark to bring to his Dialysis Nurses.  I thought that was sweet....We will bring them to the Nurses tomorrow....They look so yummy!
While Mark was having home school I cooked up a storm.  I made a White Bean Chicken Chili, Meatloaf (from a recipe I found in cooking light yesterday) and Chicken Lombardi..for dinner tomorrow.  All I can say is wholly food...but I will not have to cook for a couple days!
We had a play date with Mark's best bud Tyler today.  They were so happy to see each other...They played for hours!  Also a couple of other surprise guest and Chris' Mom for dinner!  She stopped by to drop of another meal that a co-worker had made for us.  We put that in the freezer for next week and had Suzanne stay for dinner! 
 People have been so generous and thoughtful over the last couple weeks.  We have received meals,cards, and many gifts.  We feel so lucky to be blessed with so many great people in our lives.
Breakfast

Gift from my aunt...Mark's very own airport

He played with his airport for hours :)

Mark's school work from today...he was very proud of it!

Cookies for the Dialysis Nurses.

Mark and Tyler


Mark having his bedtime snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment