Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Funday again?

It is hard to believe it is Sunday again....This means we have been here for over a week.  We have officially been here for 11 days.  It feels like maybe a month.  The best thing about today is we have nothing to do!  Well maybe a few things...Some labs and I'm sure a visit from the Doctors.  Most of all Football & Food....That's what we love about Sundays.
We have our morning lined up with a few visitors.  Nick & Rach should be here soon...I am actually surprised they are coming back after the last visit!  Then we have Ita and her gang arriving shortly after.  Not sure who else will be in today...but I feel like it will be busy.
  Mark and I were up early to prepare for our day...at 6a.m.!  We changed the bedding, got dressed, cleaned the room and had breakfast.  Now I'm ready for a nap :)  He enjoyed pancakes for breakfast...of course and I had a little treat as well!  

So good...but so bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment